We Offer Hassle Free Financing
At Ally Air & Heating, we work hard to find the most cost-effective solution to keep our Arlington and surrounding communities cool during the summer and warm in the winter. We install all major brands of HVAC Systems.Learn More
Experienced HVAC Inspection Team in Tarrant County & Surrounding Areas
When is the last time a team of experts fully examined your HVAC system? An annual or half-yearly inspection allows a trained HVAC professional, like those at Ally Heating | Air, to uncover and repair any issues with your heating and cooling system before they cause long-term damage. Not only do regular HVAC inspections in Arlington act as a powerful deterrent, but many furnace and AC sellers offer priority services to their clients who have yearly upkeep.
For more information on our annual HVAC inspections, or to schedule an appointment with one of our professional technicians, contact us now at (817) 497-8261.
Maintaining Your Air Conditioner’s External Components with Total Tune-Ups
Although your air conditioners are built to be tough, the harsh climate and weather conditions of Texas can take a major toll. This is why it is extremely crucial that your neighborhood dealer perform the accompanying undertakings on the exterior elements of your system, making sure that it will provide dependable cooling all summer long.
The elements that are included in providing dedicated maintenance to your air conditioner’s outdoor units include:
- Checking the unit for appropriate refrigerant level and adjusting it if needed
- Cleaning all dust, leaves, and garbage from your air conditioner unit
- Assessing the base prospect channel openings, as well as evacuating impediments as needed
- Examining the unit’s coil to make sure that it is spotless as required
- Checking the fan engine and sharp edges of the blades for wear and tear, with greasing up of outdated models as required
“Anthony and Fred along with rest of the crew we’re extremely thorough in explaining what they were going to do and reasonable.”Sophie G.
“This is the best company ever!!! They are honest, and they treat their customers right!”Odessa S.
“Yesterday Aug 8 – our AC stopped working – we went a night in Texas heat with 3 kids, a dog AND hubby and I being 13 years married not many arguments- blaming each other for the break down- lol-”Divine T.
“I knew I needed/wanted an upgraded AC system for my 2nd floor which is always HOT during the Summer with unit running full blast. Called Ally Air, Fred and Tony came out and gave me a bid.”Kristi B.
“The service was impeccable Chris Johnson-kind, courteous, very professional repaired our AC very reasonably priced- comparable to the 2 other quotes.”Dr. Andrew K.
It may be easier for residents to understand that their external HVAC systems will need regular maintenance from time to time because of the debris outside is much larger and more visible. It is difficult to miss the fact that the leaves and mud are cluttering the exterior parts. However, it is important to never neglect having the indoor parts of your HVAC system inspected as well, whether you own a furnace, AC, or combined system. In fact, there are even more elements inside your home that need detailed examination since they are vulnerable to the less visible but just as harmful particles of dust and dander.
A dedicated HVAC specialist will also make sure to always:
- Assess and clean the blower gathering, which incorporates both the blower wheel and the blower motor
- Grease up the engine and supplant the fan belt if necessary
- Investigate the evaporator coil, channel dish, and condensate channel lines, cleaning as required
- Check for gas spills in gas heaters
- Examine burner furnaces, cleaning and modifying as required
- Inspect the control box, related controls, wiring, and associations
If you are looking for dependable inspections to keep your unit fully intact from potential disrepair, just talk to our team at Ally Heating | Air.
- Quality Work Our training team is well educated and qualified to service your home.
- Work with All Makes and Models Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all.
- Financing Available Stay comfortable year-round by applying for financing.