We Offer Hassle Free Financing
At Ally Air & Heating, we work hard to find the most cost-effective solution to keep our Arlington and surrounding communities cool during the summer and warm in the winter. We install all major brands of HVAC Systems.Learn More
Furnace Replacement Services in Arlington, TX
A home furnace replacement used to be a scary endeavor, but they are less expensive to install than they used to be. They also provide more benefits than older units, including lower utility bills. The hardest part about replacing your furnace is finding a company you can trust that knows how to install it correctly.
Ally Heating and Air Conditioning has installed thousands of HVAC units in Arlington, Texas and surrounding areas. Through years of experience and an appreciation for every home we enter, we have perfected the art of furnace replacement services.
Furnace Replacement Services in Arlington, TX
Ally Heating and Air Conditioning is Arlington’s premier furnace replacement company. With over 50 years of combined experience, we pride ourselves on our efficiency in getting the job done right the first time we come out. We provide tune-ups, replacements, repairs, and more. If you’re having any problems with your HVAC unit, call Ally Heating and Air Conditioning at (817) 497-8261 for affordable pricing, fantastic customer experience, and services you can depend on.
A home furnace replacement can disrupt your home life, so you want it finished as quickly as possible. It’s also important to have the replacement performed during the right season. You don’t want to wait until winter hits to have your furnace replaced.
Whether you need an electric furnace replacement, an oil furnace replacement, or a gas furnace replacement, our expert technicians are up to the task. We have the most experienced HVAC installers in the area, and all our work is backed by a 100% guarantee. It may seem like a difficult choice, but replacing your furnace offers many benefits and an assurance that you’ll stay warm during the winter months. You should consider replacing your current furnace if you’ve experienced any of the following:
- Dust: An accumulation of dust could be related to your filtration system, but if it isn’t, then your furnace blower motor may be on its last legs.
- Furnace Making Noises: You may have become accustomed to the bangs, squeals, or whistles your furnace makes when it turns on, but they are an indicator your furnace is about to break down.
- Odd Smells: If it’s a burning smell, then you want to get one of our technicians to your home immediately. It could be anything from grinding mechanical parts to faulty wiring.
- Cold Spots in Your Home: If your home is not warming evenly throughout, then your ducts or the blower motor may be the cause.
- Repeated Furnace Repairs: If you have to repair your furnace more than once a year, then it’s time to move on. Your current unit is costing too much money to keep alive.
- Furnace Age: Furnaces are meant to work optimally for ten years. When they reach the 12 to 15-year mark, they will start to need repairs, and beyond 15 years, they have become obsolete. It may seem to work fine, but you are losing out on newer technologies introduced over the past 15 years that can boost efficiency and save you money on your monthly bills.
“Anthony and Fred along with rest of the crew we’re extremely thorough in explaining what they were going to do and reasonable.”Sophie G.
“This is the best company ever!!! They are honest, and they treat their customers right!”Odessa S.
“Yesterday Aug 8 – our AC stopped working – we went a night in Texas heat with 3 kids, a dog AND hubby and I being 13 years married not many arguments- blaming each other for the break down- lol-”Divine T.
“I knew I needed/wanted an upgraded AC system for my 2nd floor which is always HOT during the Summer with unit running full blast. Called Ally Air, Fred and Tony came out and gave me a bid.”Kristi B.
“The service was impeccable Chris Johnson-kind, courteous, very professional repaired our AC very reasonably priced- comparable to the 2 other quotes.”Dr. Andrew K.
Newer models are more energy-efficient, which can save you up to 35% or more per year on your heating bill. They are safer and many can access the internet, so you can manage them when you’re away from your home.
Oil furnace replacements and gas furnace replacements now offer better safety features to ensure a safer environment for you and your loved ones. Some models also have an online presence, so they can tell you if your system is malfunctioning or acting inappropriately.
Besides increased energy efficiency, newer furnaces provide:
- Superior airflow
- Quieter operation
- Advanced technological integration
- An increased resale value for your home
Talk to us today to find out more about the future of HVAC systems. A home furnace replacement may be in your best interest, and the benefits will last you for over a decade.
- Quality Work Our training team is well educated and qualified to service your home.
- Work with All Makes and Models Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all.
- Financing Available Stay comfortable year-round by applying for financing.