We Offer Hassle Free Financing
At Ally Air & Heating, we work hard to find the most cost-effective solution to keep our Arlington and surrounding communities cool during the summer and warm in the winter. We install all major brands of HVAC Systems.Learn More
Installing Quality AC Systems in Tarrant County & Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for a trusted AC installation contractor in Arlington, you’ve come to the right place! Our experienced professionals are trained to handle your air conditioning installation promptly and efficiently, getting your home back to being cool and comfortable in no time. If you’ve noticed your AC is struggling to perform as it should, or if it’s not working at all, Ally Heating | Air is the team to trust for a fast and effective solution. We have decades of experience installing top-quality air-conditioning systems.
Our experts will work with you to ensure you get the right unit for your home. We will begin with an in-home consultation and review your current system to help you ensure you are receiving the right air conditioning unit for your property. We’ll also take measurements of your home to ensure that your new system is powerful enough to keep your home cool.
For more information on our AC installation services, or to schedule an appointment with one of our skilled professionals, call 817-497-8261 or contact us online.
“Anthony and Fred along with rest of the crew we’re extremely thorough in explaining what they were going to do and reasonable.”Sophie G.
“This is the best company ever!!! They are honest, and they treat their customers right!”Odessa S.
“Yesterday Aug 8 – our AC stopped working – we went a night in Texas heat with 3 kids, a dog AND hubby and I being 13 years married not many arguments- blaming each other for the break down- lol-”Divine T.
“I knew I needed/wanted an upgraded AC system for my 2nd floor which is always HOT during the Summer with unit running full blast. Called Ally Air, Fred and Tony came out and gave me a bid.”Kristi B.
“The service was impeccable Chris Johnson-kind, courteous, very professional repaired our AC very reasonably priced- comparable to the 2 other quotes.”Dr. Andrew K.
Signs You May Need a New Air Conditioning Unit
There’s no denying that air conditioners need maintenance and breakdown without the proper care. However, no matter how diligent you are in maintaining your cooling equipment, at some point it will need to be replaced.
Common indicators that something could be wrong with your air conditioner include:
- High electric costs – Problems with your air conditioner are frequently the cause of soaring electricity bills.
- Improper cooling – Insufficient cooling is generally a clue that your system requires repairs. Call us if you can’t get your home cold enough, no matter how low your AC runs.
- Age of the system – Most air conditioners last 10 to 15 years. While frequent maintenance and repairs can help to extend this, repair costs ultimately make a new AC installation the better option in the long term.
- Constant repairs – Even if your unit is relatively new, maintenance becomes increasingly expensive, to the point where you’d be better off replacing it.
At Ally Heating | Air, our goal is to install the system correctly the first time, with as little disturbance to your life as possible. We’ll get your air conditioner installed quickly and properly, and when we’re done, we’ll make sure the work area is cleaner than before we arrived.
For superior AC installation in Arlington, reach out to our talented professionals at 817-497-8261 today!
- Quality Work Our training team is well educated and qualified to service your home.
- Work with All Makes and Models Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all.
- Financing Available Stay comfortable year-round by applying for financing.