We Offer Hassle Free Financing
At Ally Air & Heating, we work hard to find the most cost-effective solution to keep our Arlington and surrounding communities cool during the summer and warm in the winter. We install all major brands of HVAC Systems.Learn More
Heating Repair Arlington TX
Professional Heating Repair Services
Heaters seem to always break down during the coldest time of the year. If your heater wasn’t properly maintained over the past several years or has passed its prime, then you may be in danger of losing your heat this season. When it happens, you’ll need a professional who can handle your home heating repair in Arlington, TX.
Ally Heating and Air Conditioning hires only the best heating and air conditioning repair personnel. Professionals who are ready to handle your emergency heating repairs at a moment’s notice. Don’t sit at home freezing. Give us a call today, and we’ll have your heater up and running before the night is through. If your heater is running, but not the way it should, you may want to be proactive and call for heater repair service before the problems gets worse.
For more information on our heater repair services in Arlington TX or to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC professionals, contact us online or give us a call today at (817) 497-8261. We are standing by to assist you.
Signs You Need Heating Repair Services
Although it happens occasionally, furnaces normally won’t just stop working without warning. They will usually give off warning signs letting you know that something isn’t quite right with your heating system. Here are some of the most common indicators that you’re in need of heating system repair services:
- Furnace Making Strange Noises: Newer furnaces don’t make much noise, but older models may be screaming for attention. If you hear strange noises every time your heater turns on, then there’s a good chance something is about to break.
These sounds can include:
You may not notice some of these noises because they’ve been going on for so long, and you’re used to them, but they do get worse. These sounds are strains on your heating system. Something mechanical is often to blame and should be repaired before it breaks or causes greater harm to your furnace.
- Excessive Dust: Your furnace constantly blows air into your home, but if it’s doing its job properly, the air should be clean. Dust, pet hair, and other particles get sucked into your furnace, passed through a filter, and should not return to your home. A build-up of dust isn’t necessarily a sign that you need to dust more frequently. It could be a problem with your filtration system or ducts.
Our professionals are not only heating and air conditioning repair specialists; they also help to improve the air quality in your home. If you’re still noticing a build-up of dust and dirt as we enter the colder seasons, contact Ally and have one of our trained professionals come take a look at your heating system to make sure it’s working optimally.
- Increased Energy Bills: Furnaces are intended to last around ten years, but they can last much longer with proper maintenance. However, when they reach the ten to fifteen-year mark, it’s imperative heating repairs are taken care of as soon as possible.
The smallest problem in your furnace system will make other parts work harder. For example, an unclean filter will make your blower — the most expensive part of the furnace — work harder. This overwork means the blower’s longevity is shortened, and your energy bills will increase. You can change the filter, but the damage could already be caused to the blower. Parts of the furnace need to be greased and cleaned on a regular basis. If they aren’t, friction is created, and your energy bills suffer from trying to produce the same amount of heat using impaired hardware.
- Uneven Heating Throughout Your Home: If one room of your home is colder than the rest, then there is a problem. It could be your ductwork, the register, some kind of backup, or your blower. Our technicians can do a walk-through and figure out the issue.
“Anthony and Fred along with rest of the crew we’re extremely thorough in explaining what they were going to do and reasonable.”Sophie G.
“This is the best company ever!!! They are honest, and they treat their customers right!”Odessa S.
“Yesterday Aug 8 – our AC stopped working – we went a night in Texas heat with 3 kids, a dog AND hubby and I being 13 years married not many arguments- blaming each other for the break down- lol-”Divine T.
“I knew I needed/wanted an upgraded AC system for my 2nd floor which is always HOT during the Summer with unit running full blast. Called Ally Air, Fred and Tony came out and gave me a bid.”Kristi B.
“The service was impeccable Chris Johnson-kind, courteous, very professional repaired our AC very reasonably priced- comparable to the 2 other quotes.”Dr. Andrew K.
Our Heating Repair Services
Heating repair is about more than fixing a broken furnace. When a heating repair company arrives at your home, you should expect the work to be done in a timely, professional, and efficient manner. Our primary focus is customer satisfaction, and we understand the biggest compliment we can receive is through referrals.
When you contact Ally Heating and Air Conditioning for heating and cooling repair service, we immediately make you our number one customer. We will do everything to make your furnace repair as easy and non-intrusive as possible.
The Best Heating Repair Service in Arlington, TX
Ally Heating and Air Conditioning is rated as one of the best heating repair companies in Arlington, TX. Our technicians are prompt and well-trained, so they can offer you the best service available. With over 50 years of combined experience, there is no problem we can’t handle, and our 24/7 emergency heating repair services ensure you and your family won’t go cold in the middle of the night.
For more information on our heater repair services in Arlington or to schedule a service with one of our HVAC technicians, contact us online or give us a call at (817) 497-8261.
- Quality Work Our training team is well educated and qualified to service your home.
- Work with All Makes and Models Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all.
- Financing Available Stay comfortable year-round by applying for financing.