We Offer Hassle Free Financing
At Ally Air & Heating, we work hard to find the most cost-effective solution to keep our Arlington and surrounding communities cool during the summer and warm in the winter. We install all major brands of HVAC Systems.Learn More
Professional Furnace Installation Services in Tarrant County & Surrounding Areas
The climate in Arlington is generally warm and pleasant, so your furnace likely isn’t always at the forefront of your mind. But when the temperatures hit freezing on a cold January night, you may regret the oversight of installing a superior source of heating. A quality furnace is worth the investment, regardless of where you live. As the primary component of your central heating system, your furnace is key to achieving comfort and efficiency in your home. The experts at Ally Heating | Air are here to help you ensure your home is always climate controlled throughout the year.
Contact us now at (817) 497-8261 to take advantage of our 50+ years of experience in excellent furnace support.
How Long Does Furnace Installation Take?
This process is complicated and should be completed by a professional, from start to finish. An untrained eye may leave room for issues such as gas leaks, improper drainage, and other costly or potentially dangerous mistakes.
In general, furnace installations usually take anywhere between four and eight hours. However, it is important to remember that the appointment may take longer if your technicians need to perform any modifications to your gas line, electric line, or ductwork. No matter what system you are selecting, Ally Heating | Air can help you determine which type of existing furnace to select, and then efficiently install it within your home or business.
Call us today at (817) 497-8261 or contact us online to ask questions regarding a reliable furnace installation in Arlington.
“Anthony and Fred along with rest of the crew we’re extremely thorough in explaining what they were going to do and reasonable.”Sophie G.
“This is the best company ever!!! They are honest, and they treat their customers right!”Odessa S.
“Yesterday Aug 8 – our AC stopped working – we went a night in Texas heat with 3 kids, a dog AND hubby and I being 13 years married not many arguments- blaming each other for the break down- lol-”Divine T.
“I knew I needed/wanted an upgraded AC system for my 2nd floor which is always HOT during the Summer with unit running full blast. Called Ally Air, Fred and Tony came out and gave me a bid.”Kristi B.
“The service was impeccable Chris Johnson-kind, courteous, very professional repaired our AC very reasonably priced- comparable to the 2 other quotes.”Dr. Andrew K.
With new furnace installations, it is important to start with one important question: should you choose oil, gas, or electric? Of course, there are a lot of factors to consider when making this decision in terms of cost, longevity, and flexibility of use. This is why it is so helpful to compare the three primary types of furnaces with a dedicated technician.
The most popular types of furnaces that are available for you to choose from are:
- Electric furnaces – The benefits of electric furnace installation include smaller upfront costs. These systems are also easier to maintain, longer lasting, and quieter.
- Gas furnaces – These types of furnace installations have the benefit of lower fuel costs and better overall efficiency. Of course, these products are more expensive at first. They also run louder than their electric counterparts and need more frequent maintenance.
- Oil furnaces – The advantages of oil furnace installation include the fact that these furnaces make a safer fuel source. Their increased efficiency also mean that they are the most economical way to heat your home.
If you need help weighing the pros and cons of electric vs. gas furnaces, or are considering an oil furnace installation, do not hesitate to give a team of professionals a call. Because those who reside Tarrant County and the surrounding areas find themselves usually basked in a warm climate, HVAC specialists would usually recommend electric furnaces for local clients. However, our team are happy to discuss all the variables, so that you can find a unit that works best for your specific needs.
- Quality Work Our training team is well educated and qualified to service your home.
- Work with All Makes and Models Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all.
- Financing Available Stay comfortable year-round by applying for financing.