With over 50 years of combined experienced, we provide affordable repair, installation, and service for air conditioning equipment in both residential and commercial property owners.
Stay Cool in Tarrant County with Ally Heating | Air
Ever rising temperatures have made air conditioners a necessity for local homes and businesses. They not only ensure your comfort, but can be vital for your safety and wellbeing. Running your AC constantly during the summer months can add additional wear and tear on your unit, and all air conditioners come with a limited technical lifespan. Having our professionals maintain, tune-up, and repair your air conditioner can ensure you are making the most of its efficiency, saving you money on your monthly utility bills. And, when it does come time for a replacement, Ally Heating | Air can offer affordable pricing on top makes and models.
Trust us to get the work done right. Call 817-497-8261 to schedule your free estimate today.
“Anthony and Fred along with rest of the crew we’re extremely thorough in explaining what they were going to do and reasonable.”Sophie G.
“This is the best company ever!!! They are honest, and they treat their customers right!”Odessa S.
“Yesterday Aug 8 – our AC stopped working – we went a night in Texas heat with 3 kids, a dog AND hubby and I being 13 years married not many arguments- blaming each other for the break down- lol-”Divine T.
“I knew I needed/wanted an upgraded AC system for my 2nd floor which is always HOT during the Summer with unit running full blast. Called Ally Air, Fred and Tony came out and gave me a bid.”Kristi B.
“The service was impeccable Chris Johnson-kind, courteous, very professional repaired our AC very reasonably priced- comparable to the 2 other quotes.”Dr. Andrew K.
With over 50 years of combined industry experience, you can trust that our team has the knowledge and insight to efficiently find and fix issues to keep you comfortable year-round.
Contact us for help with any of the following:
- AC repairs: When provide efficient repair services to address a number of issues with your residential or commercial air conditioner. Whether your unit is blowing warm air, it won’t turn on at all, or you notice odd noises or strange smells coming from your unit, our team can help. We are trained to find and fix issues to ensure you are always cool and comfortable.
- Regular AC tune ups and maintenance: To ensure that your AC unit is working as it should, regular inspections are a must. During these maintenance appointments, your technician can identify dirty coils, malfunctioning components, burnt out connectors, and more before any of these issues can cause long-term damage to your entire system. Ally Heating | Air offers biannual tune up agreements to ensure your AC works well year-round.
- AC installation and replacement: Whether you are installing an air conditioner in a new construction or replacing or upgrading an older or malfunctioning unit, you need the help of a licensed professional. We understand the ins-and-outs of the installation process and offer high-quality service for residential and commercial customers. We work with top brands and offer new installations at affordable rates or with financing options that fit your budget.
When it comes to your air conditioner, you want a unit that not only keeps your comfortable, but one that doesn’t cost you more than it should over the long run. From upgrading to the latest make and model to fit your budget, to installing a zoned ductless mini split unit if your home does not have existing ductwork, our technicians can help you find the right solution for your property.
Pre-season HVAC preparation is vital to ensuring your air conditioner works efficiently. We can check your AC in Spring, before the summer heat, to ensure it will not leave you stranded without cool air when the temperatures rise. These pre-season checks and tune ups are vital to maintaining the energy efficiency of your AC while extending its lifespan. Finding and fixing any issues during your maintenance appointment can also prevent a total breakdown at the most inconvenient moment.
1. Quality WorkOur training team is well educated and qualified to service your home.
2. Work with All Makes and ModelsOur technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all.
3. Financing AvailableStay comfortable year-round by applying for financing.
4. Years of ExperienceGet experts on the job with over 50+ years of combined experience.