Maintenance and Repair
Air Conditioning Units are equipment many residential and commercial establishments have and use on a regular basis. When it comes to ACs, you will find two types available in the market. The first one is a split system and another one is a Window unit i.e. self-contained unit. The first one comes in two parts to be installed inside and outside the building and the second one is a wall opening and it transferring the hot air outside through the window.
A lot of information is available on the internet to find the right AC Unit for your home or office. You can easily decide on the manufacturer that best fit the Unit you want to purchase. For the people living in Arlington, Texas, life is very busy. This state offers a rich and vibrant social and economic life. Life here sometimes can be very hot and it is impossible to survive the summers without AC Units. Many people consider these units as an important part of a home. It is therefore very important to look after this unit in a timely manner otherwise you will have to go for Air Conditioning Replace in Arlington, TX.
Generally, people do not see the real benefits of regularly maintaining and servicing of AC Units. This negligence could lead to costly AC Repair and Higher Electricity Bills. AC units need basic annual care to perform with the right maintenance standards to have a long life and run continuously to be economical. Many of the homeowners know how to keep the surrounding clean and change the Air Filters and this small maintenance make a big difference with AC Unit’s life.
To keep your home cool and maintain your AC system to function efficiently, regular maintenance is very important. Just like other Home Appliance, it is normal that your AC System will have some wear and tear and develop technical problems. Keeping your AC Unit running smoothly requires proper attention to its service and maintenance needs. Regular maintenance of the AC unit is very critical and if you want to understand it in details then let’s go with the following instructions.
1. Shut-Off the Main Power Supply to the AC Unit: - Because of the moving parts of the AC Unit and electricity supply, it is very important to shut the main power off before checking its parts. Also make sure that the box near the outdoor compressor, the power is shut off.
2. Clean the Debris: - On the outdoor compressor unit, remove the fan cage by using a wrench or a screwdriver to remove the fasteners and lifting the fan grill away from the top of the Compressor Unit. Clean the debris and leaves from inside with hands or a vacuum cleaner.
3. Cleaning of Fins: - Remove the outer cover and use a power brush to remove all the dirt and clean the fins. Then to remove any built-up dirt and debris from the fins, use a gentle stream from your garden and spray through the fins from inside out. This way, it will clean all the dust and debris even from the deep corners. Use of pressure water is not suggested because it will damage the fins. You can also use cleaning spray to clean the fins; these sprays are easily available in the local market. You can visit any Home Improvement Center to buy the spray and read and follow the instruction given on the spray bottle by the manufacturer.
4. Straighten the Fins: - Any kind of reduction in air-flow will reduce the efficiency of air. So, it is suggested to carefully straighten the bent fins using commercial straighten tool available in the market or using a butter knife available at home. You are advised to be gentle while straightening the fins because tubes are embedded with them and they can be damaged easily with you presses the tool hard.
5. Clean the Surrounding of Outdoor Unit: - When you are done with the cleaning and replacement of fan cage, it is advised to clean the debris and leaves outside the outdoor compressor unit and cut back the branches of trees or small plants if they are in the direction of outdoor unit because proper air-flow is the most important thing to consider. It is also suggested to not cover the unit completely because the moisture inside the unit will allow the vermin to build their nest.
6. Level the Unit: - It is very important to check the level of compressor unit because if the unit is on a slope, it can fall very easily.
7. Clean the Evaporator Coil: - Now, it’s time to look inside and clean the Evaporator Coil to keep it function well.
8. Clean the Plugged-in Evaporator Drain Pipe: - Cleaning of the drain pipe is very important because due to the moisture inside the pipe, there are chances of fungi and wet dust.
9. Change the Blower System: - Just before the beginning of the summer season, it is suggested to change the blower system to run it smoothly.
10. Turn-On the Power Supply:- Now, it’s time to turn On the power supply and feel the cooling after the hard-work of cleaning and maintenance.
Maintenance and Repair
If you are looking for the maintenance and repair, or Replace Air Conditioning in Arlington, TX then you can count on us at Ally Air and Heating. We provide both onshore and offshore technical support to offshore clients’ with our first line core crew and enable them to undertake routine maintenance with confidence. Special equipment maintenance can be carried out on a campaign basis, working with clients to effect maintenance system rationalization and cost savings. We respond quickly and efficiently to unexpected breakdowns that a client may incur, and have the ability to send off our service technicians to anywhere in the world.
Need a Repair?
Let’s face it — it is so normal that a machine can damage any time and need repair service to run effectively and repairing or replacing your heater or air conditioner can be a very costly and frustrating process. It’s not something you do often, so you don’t have a lot of experience to draw from. You can ask a family member or friends…but it’s likely they have not had a recent experience with a job like yours. For Air Conditioning Services, Repair, and Air Conditioning Replace in Arlington, TX you can give us a call anytime. We are available 24*7 for any assistance.